EPISODE #20 OF TO CATCH A CHEAT IS LIVE!
READ BELOW TO LEARN ABOUT THE STORY AND TO GET THE LINK TO THE TWENTIETH EPISODE!
Snack Lit is where I offer you a tasty literary treat that will–hopefully–keep you coming back to my blog and hanging with me.
I thought and thought about what sweet morsel I would bestow upon you, and I’ve decided to showcase a work of mine by the name of To Catch a Cheat. Every 15th of the month, I will give you an installment of TCaC to whet your appetite and keep you coming back for more.
So what is To Catch a Cheat about?
Cheater Investigator Carter Devlin, co-owner of F.A.C.E. (Finding All Cheaters Enterprises) lives by two rules: 1) all cheaters must be exposed and punished, and 2) never, ever fall in love. Playing patsy to her mother’s numerous infidelities as a child helps Carter keep #1 in check. Being assigned to Cheater Number 5302, Kenneth Stevenson, a man with George Clooney looks may lead Carter to break #2.
In To Catch a Cheat, Carter finds herself falling in heat with Kenneth despite the facts that he’s a possible cheater and his wife, a vocal client during the investigation, happens to look eerily like her. When the investigation leads Carter to believe the wife is the actual cheater, she lets her inhibitions with Kenneth go, only to learn that her best friend and F.A.C.E. co-owner Vince Clark may be in love with her. As she battles her newfound heart over Vince and Kenneth, Carter has to keep one eye on Kenneth’s wife for as the saying goes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
- Episode #1 – Partake in the premiere episode of To Catch a Cheat, where you’ll meet Carter and her crazy band of girlfriends as they help to get her ready to embark on her next mission!
- Episode #2 – Carter finds herself face-to-face with her next mission, the devastatingly handsome Kenneth Stevenson, and no matter how cool she tries to play it, she can’t help but to swoon under Kenneth’s gaze.
- Episode #3 – Carter has to deal with the aftermath of her swooning over Kenneth with her best friend and co-owner of F.A.C.E., Vince. When the whole team tries to have their say in her “error,” Carter goes off on them and leaves, with Vince trying to make amends.
- Episode #4 – Carter puts on her counselor hat to talk to a cheater about trying to preserve her marriage, a session that leaves Carter thinking about her mother’s infidelities. When she arrives home, she gets news from her mother that makes her lash out at her mother and makes her want to hide away from the world.
- Episode #5 – We get a glimpse into Carter’s past as a child who had to endure a parent’s indiscretions. When Vince comes to check-in on her, he almost loses his life, and Carter almost loses her sanity when she learns she’ll have to meet the woman responsible for her latest investigation.
- Episode #6 – Carter gets serious as she goes toe-to-toe with Kenneth Stevenson’s wife. She aims to be a professional in the meeting, but Mrs. Stevenson is a complete 180 of her seemingly sweet self, leaving Carter wanting to throttle her and Vince, and unleash her anger by seducing Kenneth.
- Episode #7 – Carter goes out on a “date” with Kenneth and finds herself feeling something for him, a feeling that makes her want to lead him into her apartment for a little up close and personal time, but one of them gets a conscious and tries to slow down the attraction: is it Carter or Kenneth?
- Episode #8 – Carter and her father enjoyed an early morning fishing expedition, but it’s Carter that got caught on the hook when her father reeled her in with news she didn’t see coming, not from him anyway: he wanted to divorce her mother.
- Episode #9 – Carter, while working as her alter ego Cassie Deckart, runs into Cynthia Stevenson, and the two clash, but it’s nothing compared to the news she receives from her girl: someone’s in love with her.
- Episode #10 – Carter ran into the one thing she couldn’t have, and while in a counseling session with a client she ran into the one thing she hadn’t opened herself up to have.
- Episode #11 – Carter, still questioning love, finds herself in a compromising position; when she goes against the grain and follows her passion and heart, she’s left devastated.
- Episode #12 – Carter, spurned from a major diss from Vince–at least in her eyes, decides to hate all men, but when she finds Kenneth Stevenson’s wife in an uncompromising position, she decides all is fair in love and war…well, make that lust and war.
- Episode #13 – Carter sets the stage for snagging Kenneth and putting him into compromising positions. Unlike her F.A.C.E. buddies, however, she’s not trying to catch himin the act; she’s trying to be part of the sexy act with Kenneth.
- Episode #14 – After an interesting rendezvous with Kenneth, Carter goes to bed alone, only to be awakened with a phone call from her fighting parents. As if dealing with them isn’t enough, an angry Vince appears, ready to fight over Carter’s sexy moves with Kenneth.
- Episode #15 – Kenneth’s wife is in for a rude awakening when she visits F.A.C.E., and Carter finds herself thinking about Vince, Kenneth, and a woman whose fidelity she must test.
- Episode #16 – Carter, after drop-kicking a would-be assailant, finds herself face-to-face with someone she must apologize to. Her apology may lead to a new adventure with a sexy man…but is it Kenneth or Vince?
- Episode #17 – Carter finds herself on the job, sharing kisses with someone of the same persuasion. When she goes home afterward, will she be alone?
- Episode #18 – Carter rushes home, ready to finally have her way with the oh-so-sexy Kenneth, but as she and Kenneth start their sensual exploration, an unexpected guest arrives trying to keep the two apart.
- Episode #19 – Carter finds her dealing with a father who wants her to play matchmaker, a best friend who gets asked the ultimate question–Are you in love with me, and a client who makes her come to some serious realizations about her mother.
- Episode #20 – Carter, having not found Vince, gets sexy and heads off to a girls’ night…that leads to her seeing Kenneth. After sharing a sexy dance with him, she winds up home where she gets the shock of her life.
- Episode #21 – Coming May 15!