I like to play in Second Life, but I also write, dance, choreograph, and work with video. If you think you might need someone to choreography some songs, look me up. My anims collection is growing, and I actually love doing it. Same with writing. Same with dancing. Same with videoing. Learn more about things I do below.
Palais Magazine, August 2010 – April 2011
As part of Palais, I wrote both articles, fiction, and poetry. Articles dealt with topics, such as art, fashion, family, and literature. If you’d like to read an article, e-mail me, and I will send electronic copies.
SL Enquirer, August 2010-current
I write about many different things for SLE. One minute, I can be interviewing a fashion designer and the next, I can be writing about my near-death at a greasy dive. You can read all articles of mine with SLE by going directly to my thread. February – March 2012 acted as interim president/publisher for SLE as I delegated stories to writers, paid writers, edited stories, and published stories to the site.
DANCE, CHOREOGRAPHY, THEATER EXPERIENCE
Unity Productions, Founding Member, Summer 2010-current
With UP, I have had the grateful opportunity to take part in many things. They include several major productions, soaking worships, and requested dance sets. Some of the major opportunities are below.
Come Away My Beloved, major production, July-August 2010
Soaking Worship, August 29, 2010
SL Churches United, a Unity Productions’ event, September 2010
The Creation Story, major production, January 2011
- Performer, played Eve
I Was with Him, major production, June 2011
Come Away My Beloved 2, for Floralia 2011, a Roman festival dedicated to Flora, the goddess of flowers and vegetation. The Confederation of Democratic Sims (CDS), the oldest functioning democracy in Second Life, hosted the three-day event.
Soaking Worship, July 31, 2011, Duche de Coeur’s Academies Royale de Musique and Peinture’s 2nd Annual Music and Arts Festival
- Choreographer – choreographed dances for the following songs: “Messiah – Hallelujah Chorus” (Handel), “Ode to Joy” (Beethoven), and “Joyful, Joyful” (Lauryn Hill)
Misfits, Fall 2011
- Choreographer – choreographed dances for the following songs: First stanza of “Someone to Love Me” (Mary J. Blige), “Show Love” (Mary J. Blige), “Stronger” (Mary J. Blige), “This Test Is Your Storm” (T.D. Jakes)
- We did a marathon of weekend performances of previous major productions.
The Prisoner, May, June 2012
- Performer, played Jesus and dancer
Shaken into Peace, October 2012
- Performer, Choreographer
I love learning about machinima and hope to do some awesome things with what I’m learning. I have recorded from SL several times in the past, just doing straight shooting, nothing fancy. So now, I’m learning more about shots and setting scenes and editing, so I’m geeked. Click the titles below to see each video I’ve created thus far.
- August 2011 :: Run the World SL Style – this is my first one and though the video is grainy, I was happy with the choreography I did for Beyonce’s “Run the World”.
- August 2011 :: Air Puppet – I was playing with my puppet strings and AO…and my camera hud, and developed this.
- August 2011 :: Official Trailer for Unity Productions’ The Misfits – Not really filmed in SL, but that’s not really the point. I liked it, and so did those who have viewed it thus far. *smirk*
- August 2011-current :: Worked as an intern but now am a volunteer for The Actor’s Sandbox in SL. It meets every Wednesday, alternating 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. SLT. There, I shoot video of monologues, scenes, and exercises to be used for promotional material and for the website.
- September 2011 :: Participated in this year’s 48-Hour Film Project – Machinima for the film A Model Situation as AD. You can see the movie at YouTube.
- October 2011 :: Developed a commercial for Earth Nirvana and her store Earth’s Bangles & Other Creations. You can see the commercial at YouTube.
- November 2011 :: November 12, 2011, Unity Productions performed at the Duche de Coeur for Arabian Night. I filmed while we performed, and created this video of the event. You can check it out on YouTube.
- November 2011 :: November 22, 2011, I premiered my first SL film, Burdens, which was created through my company Charisma Productions in conjunction with SiS Films. You can check out the video at YouTube, or you can view it on the Sisters in Spirit blogsite.
- December 2011 :: My dancing to Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake.” You can view it at YouTube.
- February 2012 :: More showcases my choreography, but a video of my dancing to Whitney Houston’s “Joy to the World”. You can view it at YouTube.
- Feb/Mar 2012 :: filmed and produced Digital Arts Talent Agency’s Shining Star Competition. You can check out the video at YouTube.
- April 2012 :: filmed and produced trailer for upcoming movie, Away. I promise you a movie is actually coming. Check it out at YouTube.
- May 2012: filmed and produced the shortie short, The Plunge. This was done in like two, three minutes. After my girlfriend bought me a prop with an animation, my mind just took off and made this little piece of comedy. Check it out at YouTube.
- July 2012: filmed and produced Unity Productions‘ Prisoner: The Man in the Dark. It was featured at The Mariemont Theatre in Greater Cincinnati to rave reviews on Saturday, July 21, 2012. Snippets from the film will be live on YouTube soon!